I’m just not feeling it today… Once a month I am lucky enough to experience a couple days where I feel pretty down. Today is one of those days.
I have no motivation at all…. luckily I am at work which means I don’t need much motivation, as shown in my writing of a blog instead of putting files into boxes.
So I’m going to list a bunch of awesome things about today to make myself happier!
- Got to wear new skinny jeans, one size smaller than I used to wear! Hooray!
- I have received a lot of compliments about said jeans and the sexy new boots that accompanied them. I love my new boots.
- I get to try a new recipe tonight! Eggrolls and quinoa fried “rice”
- My new phone may have arrived in the mail (The hope makes me happy)
- My fitness games may have also arrived in the mail. (Come on post office I believe in you!)
- No management here at work for the rest of the day, so a little bit of slacking won’t get me into any trouble.
- I have a friend coming over to hang out tonight, which means hours of chit chat and coffee.
- Tonight I get to make delicious treats for my holiday potluck tomorrow. This means I will have to taste test them so I know they are delicious enough for my co workers!
Thats actually a pretty good list! Yay for me! ha ha. Now I feel a bit better. Sometimes a tiny venting session is all that I need.