My poor fitbit was in need of a life renewal (aka battery charge) So I plugged it in to my computer last night. Today I completely forgot it so I’m activity tracker free today.
I didn’t think it would be a big deal but I’ve already noticed I’m less concerned about getting my steps in. Today instead of taking the long way to the file room I’ve been taking the shortest path, I’m also not making the effort I usually do to get up from my desk at least once or twice an hour.
Well I guess I need that motivation in order to keep it up.
In other news, it appears one of my fitness video games arrived in the mail yesterday! Hooray!! I know what I’m doing this weekend!
Actually I now have a list for my weekend.
- Tidy my living room
- Loooooooooong bubbly bath
- Ball all my yarn and tidy my yarn stash
- crochet a doily for my Grandma (Who is very proud that one of her granddaughters is following in her crocheting footsteps)
- Tidy bedroom and put on my lovely new bedsheets
- Arrange and organize wrapped Christmas gifts
- Try my new FITNESS GAME!
- Pending on weather, do a photography walk
- Plan Wednesday nights dinner
- Wrap up the last remaining gifts
- Learn a few simple hairstyles
I have no plans with friends or family this weekend so I’m going to relax and get some stuff done around the house. I’m actually pretty excited about it!
I definitely need tips on hair for lazy people. I am a lazy person. I am always getting ragged on by friends and co workers about how my hair is so pretty and I always have it up in a bun. But I just don’t want to have to get up earlier in the morning. I’m so not a morning person. But as I’m starting to feel better about myself I find that I’m interested in actually taking a bit of time to learn some new things to make myself feel like I look super hot. So, youtube hair tutorials, here I come!!
Well better get back to my lovely Saturday of working…